Buganda and Kampala Regions on Saturday 17th October 2020 evening launched a joint Task Force for the NRM Presidential Flag bearer, H.E Yoweri Kaguta Museveni.
The function held at Golden Tulip Hotel in Kampala was presided over by the Central Executive Committee (CEC) Vice Chairman in charge of the Central Region Hon. Godfrey Kiwanda Suubi. The Main stream Excom include;
1. *Chairman*: Hon Godfrey Kiwanda Suubi
2. *Vice Chairperson: * Hon. Singh Katongole
3. *Finance: * Hon. Raphael Magyezi
4. *Women Desk: * Hajat Faridah Kibowa & Deborah Kinobe
6. *Gen.Secretary/Media: * Rogers Mulindwa
7. *PWD:* Hajji Shafiq Mwanje
8. *Opinion Leader: * Hon. Mbabali Muyanja
9. *Youth Desk: * Kitata Ibrahim, Bulegeya Rogers and Agnes Kirabo
12. *Veterans Desk: * Kiwanuka Titus
13. *Business Community: * Godfrey Kirumira
14. *Administrator: * Maureen Mulangira
*SUB REGION COORDINATORS*
1. *Kampala: * Salim Uhuru Nsubuga
2. *Greater Mukono:* Hajj Ssebagala Twahir
3. *Greater Luwero:* Can. Nkoyoyo Christopher
4. *Greater Mubende:* Yiga Israel
5. *Greater Masaka:* Peter Ssenkungu
6. *Greater Mpigi*: Hon JohnBosco Lubyayi
7. *Wakiso*: Stephen Nkata.
The meeting was also attended and addressed by *Hon Mathias Kasamba*, the Secretariat Director in charge of Mobilisation, Training & Cadre development. He called on the appointed office bearers to work closely with the party structures especially the 30 leaders at every branch.
194 total views, 1 views today