(1) If you usually put more sugar in your tea when in a hotel than you do at home, You’re likely to be corrupt!
(2) If you use more tissue in a public washroom than you do at home, you are a potential thief if given opportunity.
(3) If you serve yourself more food than you can finish, not minding whether it will go round, just because someone else is footing the bill, you’re greedy. And you will steal if opportunity presents itself.
(4) If you usually jump queues, you have the potential for abusing office if given a powerful position.
(5) If you are more concerned about knowing someone’s surname rather than first name, you’re likely to be a tribal bigot. It’s even worse when someone tells you their name & then you ask, “which tribe is that?” It means you are tribalistic.
(6) If you usually overtake while in traffic jam or have no regard for traffic lights, then you would easily embezzle public funds if you’re given a position at a public office since you hate regulation .
(7) If you channel waste or dirty water from your compound to a neighbour’s compound rather than managing it, you’re ill-mannered. You don’t love your neighbour as yourself.
(8) If you look at this post and wonder whether it was really necessary to talk about these issues; then you are very dishonest and you would easily cover up ills in the society for your own benefit”
252 total views, 2 views today