By Elite Reporter
In the wake of the deadly Coronavirus pandemic, several Ugandans who recently returned from Dubai, the United Arab Emirates and other High-risk countries are being hunted by Ministry of Health officials for screening and quarantine.
However, Ministry officials reveal that several Ugandans who returned from Dubai and other Category One countries in the recent past have resorted to hiding, some have escaped from quarantine, while others are sneaking into the country across our porous borders and bypassing screening by health officials.
As a way of flushing these callous people who are likely to be infected and possibly infect others with Coronavirus, concerned citizens are compiling lists of all those who escaped from quarantine or sneaked into the country and avoided screening.
On Tuesday we released the first list of these heatless people which had over 24 names and today we bring you more Ugandans who are wanted by the Ministry of Health, because of escaping Coronavirus quarantine and screening;
1. Henric Morgan. You were on the same flight as the first confirmed patient. You better go and test.
2. George Willis Sserubidde. You came back from Dubai on 18th March and you have a shop in Kabusu.
3. Munafu Bridget. You came back on 16th March from Dubai. We have your contact nyabo. Call the Ministry now.
4. Hindu, the owner of Hindu’s point. Your husband returned a few days ago from Dubai. Deliver him to a testing center nyabo.
5. Members of Parliament; Kafeero Ssekitoleko, Cissy Namujju & Sempala Kigozi
6. Yoweri of Bushenyi Rubirizi. You have been working in Dubai for a security company called Power Group. You returned from Dubai last week mubitiibwa. Munange call Ministry of Health now.
7. Haruna. You have a boutique at Ham Towers in Makerere and live in Wandegeya Flats. You came back from Dubai aboard Emirates last week.
8. Linda Ddane of NTV. Your employers should deliver you to the testing center.
9. Precious Remmy of Spark TV. Olinda ki nyabo?
10. Kikaraja Deo. You were working as a Cleaning supervisor in WTC Mall. You are now in Iganga chilling.
11. Shamim Bint Hassan, a decorator at Numak building in Kisekka. You went to Dubai to buy décor materials for your company Sham K and came back on 13th March. You are now hiding at your father’s home in Makindye.
12. Ssemwogerere Tony. You travelled from Dubai on 19th March. Please subject yourself to a test.
13. Zahara Nakalawa. You were in Dubai this month. Your phone number ends with 492. You know yourself.
14. Nasaazi Nadia Sarah. Your phone number ends with 713. You are in Masaka chilling yet you were in Dubai last week.
15. Rahma Nakiraya. You have just returned from Oga’s Nigeria. Testing center needs you.
16. Kamala Joseph, owner of Top World Nakasero Complex Nabugabo. Your number ends with 833.
17. Nambuya Madina. You spent a whole day at Dubai Airport awaiting to be brought back to Uganda. You entered Uganda by bus through Rwanda.
18. Kayongo Joseph. You came from Dubai on 16th.
19. Nalwanga Rehema. You work at KCCA and meet so many people. Why haven’t you been tested or quarantined?
Please, this is a mere test not imprisonment so you should not fear to go and get tested. You have the power to save lives.
2,618 total views, 4 views today