By Keefa Nuwahereza
A list that includes popular singer Hadijja Namukwaya aka Spice Diana, fashionista Bryan Muhumuza aka Abryanz and several other people suspected to be carrying the killer Coronavirus because they recently returned from Dubai has leaked.
The List, which is circulating on social media, has at least 24 names of Ugandans who returned from Dubai and other High-risk countries within the past month, but did not report to quarantine centres set up in Entebbe.
So if you see your name on this list, please avail yourself to the Ministry of Health for urgent checkup. Please act responsibly and stay in your home as you await the Ministry to reach you for checkup.
1. Namukwaya Hajara Diana aka Spice Diana
2. Manager Roger Lubega, Spice Diana’s Manager.
3. Maureen Naluwooza aka Momo 19
4. Bryan Ahumuza aka Abryanz.
5. Mukyala Geosteady, Prima Kardash Nassozi.
6. Abdul SSerwanja aka Abduzspot of Mabirizi Complex, Shop G46.
7. Henry Kasama and your wife.
8. Kobusingye Christine (Facebook names are Twity Kawamara). You were in Dubai two weeks ago.
9. Abdul Aziz. You travelled on 11th March and you live in Mukono.
10. Kobusingye Shamila. You are in Kyambogo.
11. Abdul Karim Kajjankya. You work in Room F4 of Eagle Plaza.
12. Fr Kalinzi Peter. You are hiding out in Kisubi, Entebbe.
13. Jackie Musanje. You are at Mega Plaza.
14. The owner of Naava Store. Your shop is Level 7, Shop No 529 Garilaaya
15. Fred Kazibwe. You returned from China and now you are hiding out in Kasubi Kawaala.
16. Kisoro Jawaduh (FB names)
17. Carol. You know yourself and live at Sunset Apartments in Kiwatule.
18. Mukasa Jenkins. You stay in Matugga.
19. Fredrick Mubiru Kikonyogo.
20. The following known names in Kisekka market. Even those in the market know you. Bukirwa Hasifa, Musafili and Ben.
21. Zahara. You went to Dubai and stay in Kyengera. We have your telephone number.
22. Susan, the owner of Nasuz Boutique on the 2nd Floor of Garden City near Sylvia Owori Boutique.
23. There is a number of Arabs that stay in Zirobwe along Gayaza Road. They came through Addis Ababa on Thursday evening. Your numbers are 0789411789 and 0708858860. Call the Ministry mangu.
24. Ssewankambo Richard Kibirige. You came back from Dubai a week ago and are home with your wife and young one
However, officials from the ministry of health are yet to verify this list, although Dr Jane Ruth Aceng, the Minister for Health, has since urged all Ugandans who returned recently from Dubai and all High-Risk countries to report to quarantine centres across the country.
This comes after Uganda registering at least 9 confirmed cases of Coronavirus infections, plus several suspected cases of elusive Ugandans who either escaped from quarantine centres or didn’t present themselves to officials for screening.
It should be noted that most of the registered cases of Coronavirus are Ugandan nationals who recently returned from Dubai and or the United Arab Emirates.
1,802 total views, 1 views today