(1) If you usually put more sugar in your tea when in a hotel than you do at home, You're likely to be corrupt!
(2) If you use more tissue in a public washroom than you do at home, you are a potential thief if given opportunity.
(3) If you serve yourself more food than you can finish, not minding whether it will go round, just because someone else is footing the bill, you're greedy. And you will steal if opportunity presents itself.
(4) If you usually jump queues, you have the potential for abusing office if given a powerful position.
(5) If you are more concerned about knowing someone's surname rather than first name, you're likely to be a tribal bigot. It’s even worse when someone tells you their name & then you ask, "which tribe is that?" It means you are tribalistic....
Co-incidence of life .
• Church has 6 letters do does Mosque.
• Bible has 5 letters so does Quran.
• Life has 4 letters so does Death.
• Hate has 4 letters so does Love.
• Enemies has 7 letters so does Friends.
• Lying has 5 letters so does Truth.
• Hurt has 4 letters so does Heal Negative has 8 letters so does Positive.
• Failure has 7 letters so does Success.
• Below has 5 letters so does Above.
• Cry has 3 letters so does Joy.
• Negro has 5 letters so does Happy.
• Right has 5 letters so does Wrong.
• Rich has 5 letters so does Poor.
• Knowledge has 9 letters so does Ignorance.
Are they all by coincidence?We should choose wisely, this means LIFE is like double edged sword.Do you agree?!!
President Yoweri Museveni has ruled out any possibility of a lockdown due to the outbreak of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in the country.
While delivering his address last evening, Museveni said that it was not necessary to have a lockdown or closure of schools, giving assurance that the government has the capacity to control the spread of this virus.
“It is not necessary to have lockdowns. We just need to take care of a few things,” Museveni said.
He added, “We can fight this #Ebola virus more easily than COVID-19 because it does not spread through the air.”
Despite noting that there are 24 cumulative confirmed cases and five confirmed deaths in the country, the president said that the biggest weapon against #Ebola is washing hands and not touching soft parts (eyes, mouth, and nose).
The government through the Ministry of Health has donated an ambulance boat to the people Koome Island in Mukono district worthy 600 million Uganda shillings;
This donation is a presidential pledge in the 2016 general presidential campaigns, and it’s geared to improve health services easing transportation of the ill people leaving in the seventeen islands that make Koome Sub County.
The residents at Koome Island showed us the only dilapidated water ambulance that has been transporting their patients to the main land, they said that they have been risking because at the island the medical services are not sustaining.
Mukono Health Director Stephen Mulindwa, said the island has only one health center III which does not have a specialist surgeon to handle caesarian cases and they receive 20 p...
The National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) has directed Hoima Sugar Limited to restore degraded parts of the Kikuube mixed land-use project area.
It should be remembered that NEMA issued the company an Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) certificate on August 14, 2020, to implement the above project, under specific conditions.
Accordingly, the components of the project included; a sugarcane plantation (9.24 square miles, an urban centre, an eco-tourism centre, a cultural site and the natural reserved forest and nature walkways/trails.
However, NEMA says that following the review of the Audit report in June 2022 and its further investigations including ground inspections in September 2022, it has been established there was deforestation of the natural reserved forest...
President of the republic of Uganda His Excellency Yoweri Kagutta Museveni yesterday during his state of national address at state lodge entebbe said he last ate rice in 1978 as he had gone to fight the then so called dictator (Amin Dada) who was later forced into exile in 1979 and ended his regime, President Museveni went ahead and said he last ate bread 15years ago. Museveni said this while in his state of national address yesterday about Ebola. Museveni emphasized all Ugandans to keep calm as the state is doing its best to curb the virus.
The captains pose for aphoto with Muhangi after recieving jersey,balls and cash
Joy, excitement, jubilations, anger and a million gifts gave a true definition of the Fortebet-Alex Muhangi soccer tour, that blew up punters wild.
All this happened on Saturday at Kyengere Summit Playground in Kyengera.
As always, the tour was organized by Fortebet in conjunction with the company brand ambassador, Alex Muhangi, and it was aimed at having a come-together moment with Kyengera (and the surrounding places) clients, branch operators and administrators.
The tour started with a give back to the community, specifically giving out mama kits to Kyengera Health Centre III. The kits were handed over by Muhangi and the media manager, John Nanyumba.
Fortebet and Muhangi then proceeded to the soccer battlefi...